Jul 13, 2010

Shepard

Shepard is the last name of the main character in the Mass Effect series. You can be either male or female. On the first run I played as Errol Shepard. I had fun customizing my outfits to match his red hair. I didn't catch much of the story. I just wanted to shoot shit and reload. My attitude leaned more towards being a renegade which meant I was more inclined to shoot first and ask questions later. He's a member of the soldier class in case you were wondering.

Six months later I'm playing Mass Effect 2 as Tameka Shepard. I began to realize that a good amount of the people you interact with are female. I felt more connected to the characters as a result. The person I'm talking to could be an alien, but the bond of sisterhood is what connects us. I got engaged with characters I ignored the first time around. People in the game seemed to like Tameka more. I've decided to play Mass Effect 3 as her.

No comments:

Post a Comment